“This is for Sheetz #380 1237 Mebane Oaks Rd Mebane NC”
Review of Sheetz

Sheetz
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

I live for Sheetz! I stop at them over anyone else when I travel.

I had to report on this one

#308 1237 Mebane Oaks Rd Mebane NC even though I couldnt find the right one on trip advisor somebody has to know whats going on at 308

Its 10/13/14 12:06am and this place was horrible dirty, empty shelves, stuff laid everywhere out of place, every counter dirty with spills sticky and papers even the service counters.

The restroom floor looked like a mad dog went tp crazy on the floor, shreaded papers everywhere, not just along walls but everywhere. Handicap stall had 2 empties in the floor, as I did my business I counted 18 pieces of paper in the floor, just in that stall!

The carpeted area at the checkout was so full of trash that it would have filled a vacuum bag up a quarter way with just what was on the carpet.

3 people on duty. Store was not busy.

I couldnt believe this was my Sheetz, broke my lil heart.

Please pass this along to the right store. If it was mine I would want to know

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Its right on RT340 at RT17. I stop and get coffee on my to go kayaking at Harpers Ferry.I go kayaking almost every weekend during the summer.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is not my favorite Sheetz by far. The parking is a little wonky and it can be difficult to navigate through the lot due to how the gas pumps are laid out. The bathrooms are in a weird area of the store. However, the food and service is 5-star quality just like in any other Sheetz.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We tend to eat organic, but when we're in a time fix, we stop at a Sheetz, because it's family owned, always clean, and always quick. Their food and coffee options are many, and their gas is clean, though not the cheapest.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

For food that is made right in front of you, with its unique Made To Order (MTO) system, gettting fuel at any time, and a place to hear the local news, you can't beat this Sheets. it has its own water supply not connected to the public system and a generator, so during the last hurricane and power outage it was the only place open. And being open 24 hours a a day is great as well.