“Unbelievable Improvement in Service”
Review of Savannah's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Savannah's
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Kensington, Maryland
“Unbelievable Improvement in Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I've never written a review on a restaurant, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to get great service there tonight for the first time ever! Seriously, its only a block from my house and my wife stopped going there due to the poor service. But tonight all of the staff seemed to be in a hyper state of attentiveness and trust me, that was never the case before. I used to go for only on Wednesdays because of the baby back rib special, but if the good service continues I will have to visit more frequently. I challenge you to find a better deal for a 1/2 rack of some of the best ribs I've ever had ,and 2 sides for $11.99 on Wednesdays, ($13.99 usually). Keep the improvements coming Savannah's.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank podonnell5

Pennsylvania
“wandered in..and were pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

Starved for lunch, we wandered off of I-495 into Savannah's during a trip from Central PA to DC. Not wanting fast food, and seeing plenty of cars parked outside (usually a good sign) we decided to take the risk. Service was prompt and friendly. Coffee was served promptly and was good and strong. My 'shroom burger and fries were tasty and not a large portion; dining partner loved his rueben though! Atmosphere is not quite shabby, sort of a cross between country store and sports bar. We noticed that beer is served but seeing as we were eating lunch and had a ways to drive we did not partake. We were in and out in less than 45 minutes and back in the car with our bellies full.