“first visit and will be back”
Review of Winters Run Inn

Winters Run Inn
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Joppa
Reviewed July 24, 2018

The steamed shrimp was very good. Next time I would like to try the crabs. I've had the shrimp before but it was always take out. A very friendly staff!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The ambiance isn't the best, but it's totally appropriate for the environment. Don't expect linen tablecloths. What you'll find are tables covered in brown butcher paper. However, the steamed crabs are fantastic, Hon, and the prices aren't that bad either. We had ordered ahead to ensure that sufficient crabs were set aside for our group. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly, and the side orders of crab soup, hush puppies, coleslaw and corn on the were equally tasty. Definitely the best in Harford County. Move from the casual dining to the bar, and you'll find pool tables and more, but smaller tables.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Went to Winters Run after a Lacrosse Tournament. We sat in bar area which is perfect for picking crabs. Corn on cob was perfectly cooked with a touch of crab seasoning. The steamed shrimp are ordered by the pound we ordered 2 lbs and could have continued to eat them till the sun came up they a were great. The EXTRA LARGE crabs truly were monsters. The meat was tender and easy to pick. The spice was a perfect balance between hot and salty. Any of the reviews that state this place is sub-par are incorrect. This place was made for picking crabs.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I have not eaten in this restaurant but I did order steamed crabs which I took home to eat. I only ordered one dozen & I believe I paid around $60 for large. These were great crabs! Between two people we rack only ate three. The rest I picked the next day & made two large crab cakes out of because of course I was eating some of the crab as I was picking them. I recommend this place & I plan to go back in 2018.

1  Thank Suzyq2cu
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent . Seafood was delicious and great portion in crab room . Friendly casual atmosphere.definatley relaxing and enjoyable . I will be going back for crabs they looked huge .