“The crabs here are a RIP OFF ! This place is a total DIVE ! Go somplace else.”
Review of Winters Run Inn

Winters Run Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Joppa
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I'm from PA, so I don't understand why I just can't get any decent crabs in MD ! I have a local place in PA, that sells 3 dozen "smalls" for $70.00, and any of those smalls are bigger than what this place calls a "medium", and they want $42 a dozen ?? I mean, really, seriously? This is Maryland. Why are the Maryland crab places ripping off their own residents? My God, if you want good crabs, then come on up to PA !!
Also, I suspect they either serve you a few "dead" ones, or re-heated ones leftover. I had 3 of them that were "mushy". I was not happy, and I will never, ever, ever eat at this dump again! Oh yeah, the draft beer was flat too. What a DUMP!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Basic food with Maryland crabs & crab soup, pizza, burgers plus cold beer. There's an attached crabhouse restaurant to the bar. Although the place is a bit of a dive, the prices are in line. The waitresses have always treated me right.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

came last year for a family reunion, went again two weeks ago, crabs were probably the best since I had last year at the same place. Sides are delicious, friendly atmosphere, staff is great, good prices, you need to try this place

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The crabs are consistently good at Winters Run. Usually they are not local but they always have crabs year round.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Crabs are always good (seasoned perfectly), haven't been disappointed yet. Come out hot and service is great.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Winters Run Inn? Share your experiences!