All reviews hard boiled eggs front desk lady pleasant stay checking in would stay again business trip next morning baltimore rates
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

We moved from Louisiana to Baltimore, Maryland. As we've been rental hunting we have had to stay in hotels. This was one of the better experiences. It was clean, staff was great, breakfast was continental but was plentiful, and rates were affordable especially weekday rates.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Arrived after 1am , got in room , only doors in the front area of the rooms to enter and exit, we were on the back end . No coffee available or fresh water, the clerk behind the bullet proof shield sold me a bottle of water from her own stash. At approximately 6 am I was awoken by the sound of quacking outside my window. A guest was feeding approximatley 10 geese ...after more than 10 minutes i finally banged on the window and asked her to move on ! She started screaming profanities at me and told me to come out and fight her !!! NO security help. I stayed up in fear until i heard her no more. Went to breakfast? at 840 am, No "hardboiled " eggs. No sweet buns, when i asked at desk I was told those items were "rotational" ??? I was reminded that it IS A CONTIENENTAL breakfast. Yes indeed, i have enjoyed many of them in other places NO options on this one... I was also asked if i was from a certain room of the hotel ? I replied I was not, but asked why he asked that? No reason, but upon asking again he snidley replied that he would make sure I got a survey to fill out, Antonio was not very concerned about my issues. After having left Your PATRIOTS PLACE resort early because of issues this was the last straw. Wyndham is buying up everything and our choices are limited but, I pray they bump up the quality and choices of the places they purchase and the people they hire. The Wyndham name drew us to the hotel but, You can't put a dress on a pig ... just saying. This place should not be under that Wyndham label as is.

Room tip: I cannot say anything good about this place.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This property was close enough to middle river MD that we had an easy drive to family yet it kept us at a distance from the busy city of Baltimore. It is a great location, off the main road hidden in the woods a little. Clean, quiet rooms. Quick check in.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Katrina W
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I've stayed here twice recently. After a week's road trip through Virginia staying at some very dodgy budget motels, I can assure you that this place is actually really good value for money, quiet, and relatively new and clean. Rooms are spacious, there is no road noise, and beds are comfortable. The staff I have dealt with were pleasant and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank j-ho_NI
wjppa8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Joppa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our staff will be very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again in your future travels. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Le staff de soir et de nuit ne répondent pas à nos questions. Demande une chambre non fumeur .. elle sentait la cigarette. Party dans la chambre voisine avec beaucoup de bruit et odeur de drogues. La chambre était sale. NIGHT staff is not answering our questions. Ask for a none smocking room and the room was smelling cigarette. Party in the room next door smelling drugs ans a lot of noise. Room was NOT clean at all. Ask for manager to give me a call back.. he never call me back ! Worst hotel was not feeling safe at all.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple