“Short sheets and stinky”

Quality Inn near Ft Meade
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We will be leaving after one night, the a/c unit is dank and the carpet smells of heavily perfumed carpet "freshener". The queen size beds are seriously short sheeted. They are too short to cover the bed, which I tried to remake since the top sheet and blanket were 2 feet from the head of the bed.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn near Ft Meade

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a rare gem in the area. For the price, I'd say you get quite a bargain. We paid less than $100 for the night to get very clean rooms, clean bathroom, hot water, FREE wireless Internet, a free breakfast buffet that was amazingly filled with all kinds of goodies. We stopped on the way to DC and the hotel is about 30 minutes from the mall so not really close. Still it's close enough and I'd highly recommend staying here if you are going to DC.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was old, but good enough for the night. Stains on furniture and not what I would consider clean. Price was good for the area, but you get what you pay for. Very secluded area with alot of truckers parked outside all night. The breakfast left alot to be desired.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I needed a quick stop over on my trip to north carolina and this location served me well. From night auditor to housekeeping staff was great. Did not have time to enjoy breakfast but from the look of it it looked just fine.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My parents were coming to visit while I was attending school at Ft. Meade. First, this isn't that close - maybe 10 minutes? It is very hard to get literally into the location because of the traffic. The beds were so hard my mom's back was hurting the whole time. My parents got a handicapped room, which I highly suggest. It did come with a microwave and fridge. There is laundry services in the basement with the gym. There is a strip mall around a block away with places to eat. Breakfast is ok...wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: handicapped room 118
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This Comfort Inn has a very helpful staff. Unfortunately the rooms are somewhat worn and frayed in appearance. The bathroom showed signs of sloppy repair and the rug had spots. The breakfast was excellent. When checking out I saw that I had been billed an unexpected $1.06 ($1.00 plus $0.06 Tax) for the room safe. I questioned the item and was told that it was in the fine print of the initial paperwork that I had signed upon arrival. This is clearly a deceptive and, possible, illegal practice. I would not return in fear of other such hidden costs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a couple months off and on. It was the best experience I've had living out of a suitcase. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They always had a smile while performing their duties to me and others staying there. Ms Jackie and Ms Toni would always greet me with a hello and how are you doing everytime I walked through the door. It was to the point of me announcing I'm home when ever I checked back in after a weekend off. The Monday night football spread was the greatest. Ms Toni always made sure that there was something there for us to enjoy the game. I met some very interesting people while staying at this hotel. People came together to make sure everyone was okay during Hurricane Sandy. Even though the lights went out, everyone were taken care of, and made to feel safe and secure during this experience. I would booked this hotel again in a heartbeat any time I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Randall J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 16 in Laurel
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve

Been to Quality Inn near Ft Meade? Share your experiences!