“Great Overnight Stay”

Quality Inn near Ft Meade
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I needed a quick stop over on my trip to north carolina and this location served me well. From night auditor to housekeeping staff was great. Did not have time to enjoy breakfast but from the look of it it looked just fine.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My parents were coming to visit while I was attending school at Ft. Meade. First, this isn't that close - maybe 10 minutes? It is very hard to get literally into the location because of the traffic. The beds were so hard my mom's back was hurting the whole time. My parents got a handicapped room, which I highly suggest. It did come with a microwave and fridge. There is laundry services in the basement with the gym. There is a strip mall around a block away with places to eat. Breakfast is ok...wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: handicapped room 118
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This Comfort Inn has a very helpful staff. Unfortunately the rooms are somewhat worn and frayed in appearance. The bathroom showed signs of sloppy repair and the rug had spots. The breakfast was excellent. When checking out I saw that I had been billed an unexpected $1.06 ($1.00 plus $0.06 Tax) for the room safe. I questioned the item and was told that it was in the fine print of the initial paperwork that I had signed upon arrival. This is clearly a deceptive and, possible, illegal practice. I would not return in fear of other such hidden costs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a couple months off and on. It was the best experience I've had living out of a suitcase. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They always had a smile while performing their duties to me and others staying there. Ms Jackie and Ms Toni would always greet me with a hello and how are you doing everytime I walked through the door. It was to the point of me announcing I'm home when ever I checked back in after a weekend off. The Monday night football spread was the greatest. Ms Toni always made sure that there was something there for us to enjoy the game. I met some very interesting people while staying at this hotel. People came together to make sure everyone was okay during Hurricane Sandy. Even though the lights went out, everyone were taken care of, and made to feel safe and secure during this experience. I would booked this hotel again in a heartbeat any time I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Randall J
Reviewed December 16, 2012

we arrived a the hotel at 4 pm were given room 209 on the main floor all seemed good we went off to our part we were attendig. we got back about 9:30 went to bed and about an hour later and then all night long heard everyone who wnetot eh vending machine and ice maker
I finally got out of bedto assk the ladies at the soda machine who were being just a bit loud for one am to please keep it down a touch.
The breakfast was alright for a free breakfast. The coffee good and fresh. I asked if that was the only room left and tht is why we were givn ti and the night manager said NO they had plentyof rooms. We are platinum member and have always in the past been givne gret rooms when we stay at other comfort inns.
If we go back we wlll definely not stay in 209. The night manager took the $1.00 charge for th esafe we did not use off our bill wopee.
thanks

Room Tip: Do not shoose 209 or any room near a vending machine
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Clean rooms. They work hard to make your stay perfect, to meet your needs. Fix problems immediately. If something isn't right they want to know about it. Big hot breakfast early in the morning in case you have to get going early.

Room Tip: Down first floor hallway away from lobby soda and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm here on business, for the next couple months. There is a friendly staff with a great hospitable atmosphere. Every Monday the front desk staff puts out free food for Monday night football. She is a treasure to this hotel and as are the rest of the staff in there own way. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to this area. Thanks to one an all at this hotel.:-D

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia - Fort Meade
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
5 mi away
Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup

Been to Quality Inn near Ft Meade? Share your experiences!