Quality Inn near Ft Meade
$189
Homewood
$139
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffplace to stayparking lot isclean placeminute driveyogurtstaff was friendlychainpillowscablebaltimore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I enjoyed the service and the people hospitality was amazing and real friendly. So my review about this hotel are good and I will recommend people to use their service and I will go back for future service..

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JB_1082
Reviewed August 20, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
ComfortInnFTMH, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I immediately noticed room had a damp smell that affected my sinuses but front desk said so sorry, no other rooms available. Air conditioner helped some. Rugs were stained and bedspread ripped- not good signs. Very annoying fan in bathroom that remained on with light. Breakfast had eggs and sausage, waffles, cereal, a few muffinsand bagels- average motel breakfast. I would think twice about staying there again but for the price, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. Since your stay several rooms has had carpet change in the rooms and all hallways, more rooms are in the process of been change. I am sorry that we were sold out that weekend, and not able to change you to another room. The hotel is in the process of changing all bedding, coming very soon. I hope when you are in the area again. You will give us a second chance.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I travel a lot and this, by far, was the most disgusting hotel I've ever been to. Also, the staff was very rude and sassy. First of all the room smelled like a bathroom. The stench of urine was so bad I almost threw up, and the closer you got the bathroom, the worse it got! Our friends said that their room smelled like alcohol. I don't think any of the rooms smelled nice. Then, there were the bugs on my sheets. I was afraid I was going to get bed bugs. Also, the A/C was so loud I barely slept. The shower had mold in it! Also, the "business center" was a small desk with an old desktop in the room where you ate. The room where you ate was the lobby. Name anything bad about a hotel and this hotel had it.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. In the near future if you are back in the area, and you stay with us or another hotel. It is our job to make sure the guest is happy, please bring the concerns to the Front Desk. We would have been more then glad to check the room and move you to another room. I am sorry that your expereince was not good. Please give us a second chance.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

My wife and I and our dog stayed at the Comfort Inn, Jessup, MD on the second night of our 3 day return trip home from Florida. The room was quite large with 2 double beds, a fridge, a microwave, a large screen flat TV, a table and 2 chairs (small). Both the room and the bathroom were very clean and the heat potion of the heat/AC worked well. Check-in and check-out went very smoothly and I was provided with a bill that detailed all room charges including the extra charge for our dog. The pet friendly rooms are in the rear of the hotel and do not have an inside hallway. Three different guests (counting me) were grouped in three rooms that were next to one another with several other rear rooms vacant. That meant that we all could hear one another when we entered or left our room as well hear our vehicles start when we left to travel somewhere. Had the three rear guests been separated a little more, our room would have been much quieter. One of the guests next to us had a diesel truck that he would run for 20 to 30 minutes to warm the engine (due to the cold January temperatures in the teens). There was a free hot breakfast provided in a breakfast area adjacent to the lobby. Waffles, cereal, eggs, danish and assorted muffins and breads were available.All in all, the breakfast was average for hot breakfasts available at hotels. The hotel is located in an area adjacent to the Route 32 west ramp off route 1. Access to route 1 north from the hotel by car is a real challenge. The rear of the hotel faces an auto repair shop. Several lights in the hotel lot and on the rear wall of the hotel were not working which made walking our dog at night not a pleasant or very safe experience. I would not return to this hotel for a number of reasons with one of them being that there is a pet friendly hotel that I came upon in the area that does not charge for pets. I would also be hesitant to recommend this hotel to travellers.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room in the front of hotel if you are travelling without a pet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dan C
ComfortInnFTMH, sales Coordinator at Quality Inn near Ft Meade, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I would like to say we have taken care of truck parking. All trucks now have a certain area to parked. The trucks are in the back behind major building, to cut down on guest that have to leave out early. Our pet fee is very low discout rate. Also, we have the pet rooms located were they are becuase it is easy on the guest, to walk there pet.

Please if you are in the area again, please booked a room.