“great place! Great Staff”

Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Jessup
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“great place! Great Staff”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I travel up here for work, and I will never stay anywhere else. The place is clean and the staff is super friendly . One time I left a really nice jacket there I called them and they send it to me. Most places would never do that. If you are in the area I would stay here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chadlebrun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Perfect for a one-night stay. Bed was very comfortable. Liked having a fridge and microwave in the room. Staff was attentive. Continental breakfast was basic but satisfying. Enjoyed my banana nut muffin and coffee.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank songbird1329
virginia beach, virginia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was very pleased with the place.
If you are looking for a hotel that has a deluxe breakfast this on is not it.
The room was very nice. I got a King size bed that was comfortable.
The only down fall is that they have ants.
Christine that works the front desk was very friendly and helpful telling me how to get around.
The room has a micro/refreg., the ac works great, nice tv, and I love that the room that I had had only a shower in it. I am not a bath person.

Room Tip: rooms that are not hooked together are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this location and loved every moment of it. The staff is outstanding, Christine checked us in. She was able to provide us with area attractions and restaurants and was very informative about the hotel. Customer service was the best I have almost ever had given to us. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Well taken care of hotel and very dedicated staff. Breakfast was a nice perk as well. We will certainly be using this location in the future. I advise you do the same, you will not regret it! Did I mention at night you can hear a pen drop....so quiet!

Room Tip: First floor was smoking floor I believe...non smokers stick with third floor rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy H
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good room, good service, good price, convenient to work and arundel mills mall.People are nice and friendly. Also the casino is within minutes of the hotel. They have a work out facility with a treadmill, weights and TV while you exercise.

Room Tip: The second and third floors are non smoking floors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MarkR242
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Staff is awesome....makes you feel very welcome. Place is extremely clean and they have a great breakfast. One thing that I think puts them over the top is that the always have fresh baked cookies at the front desk every night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JoeCod39
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 27, 2012

First, we checked in while cops were escorting two weed smoking houligans out of the hotel. I understand this happens. The night auditor was EXTREMELY friendly about this. She knew that we had arrived late after a 5 1/2 hour drive. We asked for a late check out, and she said we could do noon, but if we called before eleven we could do one o'clock.

The following morning, we called and the lady on the phone was EXTREMELY RUDE. She told my boyfriend that we were already charged a late fee, and no one would ever extend us that late. My boyfriend told her about the previous night and she actually said, "THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. I DON'T CARE." We RUSHED to get our things together. We were attending a wedding that day and didn't even get the chance to shower. Thankfully we were staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton that night, and they let us check in early.

When I went to the register (Ms. Patel- It's on the receipt as checked out by) was very rude and gave me my receipt. When I asked her to remove the safe fee, SHE ROLLED HER EYES AT ME!

Never again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carla0921
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia Jessup
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in Laurel
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South

Been to Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway? Share your experiences!