“One of the best motels I have ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Indian Head MD
Super 8 Indian Head MD
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Indian Head
Tyumen, Russia
“One of the best motels I have ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Huge rooms equipped with almost everything. 1 meter wide flat screen TV. Stunning view to the wild forest with squirrels and rabbits jumping by. Very good breakfast with plenty of room to have it.
Affordable price, friendly and helpful staff. So it is one of the best motels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at many 8 motels and till this one....I was able to communicate with the owners. well this owner was upset.by our late check.in an the fact tht at 6pm he wS trying to charge my credit card for 3rooms for 2 nights each. which was purposely declined. the process is.....tell the hotel(everytime) late check in and we will pay cash whn we get thr. well after him not being able to get paid they rebooked our rooms. never given the chance to explain....I told the person.I spoketo exactly thtwhn booking therooms in the phone. well got. chkd inan I callfront desk and ask.why is there a wet towel next to the fridge...right away some one came to get it and explained the fridge had been defrosted. not a problem....but...when I saw the dog food on the floor.....hmmm...well whn the owner got to the room and saw me taking a picture of it on three floor he imediatelyasked mysel n the other guess to check out... Umm not gonna happn u charged our credit cards. finally we came to a resolution because of an outsider....not to mention all other hotels were bookd solid. 2stars becuz the room was not bad...beds were clean bathroom was clean n the other ladies were very kind. didn't even let them vacuum just pik up the dog food. no...dont think tht will b.on my list of hotels for tht area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I don't recommend this hotel unless you get written confirmation before you show up. Once we arrived the lady at the front desk charged us an additional $15.00 and was hard to understand as the English was very poor. The room itself was nice and clean. If it were not so late and had a long day we would have not stayed.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
#6 of 12 in Waldorf
3.5 of 5 stars 111 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf
Wingate by Wyndham Springfield

Been to Super 8 Indian Head MD? Share your experiences!