Super 8 by Wyndham Indian Head MD
$109
$98
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$136
$84
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
$98
Potomac Inn(Woodbridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnights per yearstayed herecigarette smellbass fishingpotomac riverbed was comfortableflat screenfirst floorthe room was nicechecking inthe breakfast areawould stay here againbusiness tripenjoyed our staymoteltournamenteggo
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have stayed at this super8 for over 10 years. I stay 4-7 nights a year during hunting season. This year I have to say was not as enjoyable as previous years. The housekeeping staff this year has been not just a little slack, but very much if I say so. Each day after returning back to the room, I found the coffee pot had not been cleaned the old filter still in it and 2 out of the 4 days they did not vacuum. The front desk people for the most part are great, especially Richard, asking him for anything is never a problem.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I picked this place from others' Tripadvisor reviews. Yes, it's dated, but the mattress and pillows were very comfortable. I could tell that the room had been smoked in (probably need to replace the carpet to get rid of that). Big room with a fridge and microwave, CLEAN, and comfy. We went to a concert in DC and wanted to spend the night before heading south. In the morning we took a country road over to US 301 and took that to I-95 just north of Richmond. We may have lost a little time, but not much. We paid $50 each for the rooms. Well worth it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Little bit dated in appearance throughout. I did expect the furniture to be dated though to fit in with the 'Colonial' feel. The room was an old smell but not at all smoky. I did like the fact that I had the choice to have a bath or shower, as I like a good soak.Fridge and microwave in the room, iron and ironing board and hairdryerand a nice flat screen tv. Even the nicest motels we have stayed in did not have a flat screen tv.. Nice surrounding area and convenient for travelling into Washington DC. Would recommend staying here but be prepared for the 'old look'.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple