“HMMMMMM!”

Good for: Families with children
Upper Marlboro, MD
“HMMMMMM!”
Reviewed October 4, 2008

I love the roti , shrimp and goat are my favorites. The service is really quick, and location is good for other errands. The Red Apple is acrros the street, for some of freshest carribean/spanish food. It's take out and very fast!

VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good roti”
Reviewed December 2, 2007

I live in Woodbridge, so I used to visit D' Roti Shop in Manassas frequently. In fact D' Roti Shop used to taste better than Teddy's and their roti skin was great. But they closed down b/c the sales were not good enough in that area. I was really upset. But they still have curry chicken on Saturdays only.

Anyway, visited Caribbean Place a few weeks back and the roti was great. I ordered a beef roti with some tamarind sauce. I don't mind driving from VA for a good roti plus the Caribbean Market and Red Apple is right across the road which is added incentive.

1 Thank rotigyal
northern va
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy puhlourie, etc”
Reviewed October 29, 2006

I drive from Northern VA at least once a month for the puhlourie, goat roti and the D&G drinks. The daughter store in Manassas did not last, so back to MD I go.

1 Thank abarring1