“Good for the money”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #59 of 141 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you are looking for a chain restaurant the provides their own twist on the flavor of food and on a low bidget, this is the place to go. Most notable may perhaps be the blooming onion; however, I really enjoy their caesar salad and filet!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I go here about once every other month and have never been disappointed. We usually get the small steak for $10 and that includes a salad! It has always been flavorful, tender, no gristle or fat, and prepared as ordered. I also love their burger (and they will cook it medium rare which I like). I'm also a fan of their chopped salad with pecans and blue cheese and desserts have always been terrific. The Bloomin Onion is also a treat!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 31, 2008

My brother's like the bloomin' onion. I like the coconut shrimp.

Reviewed February 8, 2008

My experience: The wait was about 20 mins, but as we waited they served us appetizers and drinks (I thought that was considerate). The food was excellent...I recommend the tilapia fish: ) Our host was great...didnt have to ask him 4 anything, he was always on point...It was a chill type environment.

Rockville, Maryland