“Decent Thai for PM County”
Review of Tara Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tara Thai
Ranked #34 of 143 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We've been several times. Will definitely return. The curry puffs remind me of samosas. The thai iced tea and coffee are delish. The pad thai is typical. I would order again.

1  Thank jumpinjax

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Not much from the outside, the décor is modern and not too Thai ...
but the food is great and just right for your dime. We particularly enjoyed the coconut milk soup and the salads. They also have a fairly nicely priced lunch menu and a vast assortment of imported Asian beers too. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I needed to settle and have lunch somewhere near the UMD, College Park campus. This is a 10-minute drive away.

I asked the person working there (I was the first into the restaurant; it was still empty) to bring me some food at his discretion. He did. I do not know what it was, but it was very good.

Simple, not much to this place. But good enough to fulfill lunch needs.

2  Thank pumasdrummaboy
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went here for business while at a tradeshow. Won Ton soup was good. Garden salad was fresh. Pad Thai was decent but good portion. Pad Sewi with chicken had thicker noodles than I am used too. Good portion though. Food was hot. Service decent.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had an app, three entrees, and drinks and the bill was priced reasonably. Tasty food, good service (could be a bit more attentive), and nice atmosphere. Nice to have a quality, laid-back place like this in the Arts District.