We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in our weekend long trip to Washington DC. Hotel is at an easily locatable place since it's on highway and even though it's on highway, it takes care of your needs because there is a Walmart right across the street and also an Italian restaurant adjacent. Rooms were though not very spacious but clean & nicely furnished. I completely loved the shower cabin with glass door since I do not like the idea of a shower-tub combination bathroom with baby-sized bathtubs. I really appreciated the concept of sound proof windows since the hotel is on highway. People at front-desk are very helpful. Breakfast bar was though not very lavish, but quit adequate. Fitness center is too small however it didn't matter much as we didn't use it. I was happy to see a soda vending machine & an ice machine right outside our room. Hallway is a beautifully decorated and elevators quit spacious. King sized bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping lady cleaned the whole bathroom floor unlike other hotels where they just change towels and empty the trash on the name of housekeeping. My husband forgot to carry his shaving kit and was happy to see that hotel provided shaving accessories free of cost. Only problem we faced during our stay was AC was very noisy and we couldn't sleep well with the AC on so we had to turn it off both nights however front desk guy was more than apologetic and offered us 2000 benefit priority club points for the inconvenience. Overall it was a pleasant stay and we are happy customers :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyattsville Hotel's guests discover DC with ease whether marveling at the monuments of Washington, DC or enjoying a quiet, comfortable workspace near the capital at the Holiday Inn Express® Washington, DC - BW Parkway hotel. Situated in Hyattsville, Maryland, this hotel's location only 7 miles from downtown DC offers capital convenience from tours of the White House to concerts at the Verizon Center. Keep in touch with the office using free Wi-Fi and the 24-hour Business Center. Major corporations, including the IRS and NASA, CSC, Prince George's Hospital Center and Doctors Community Hospital, are all within 11 miles, so you can travel to meetings effortlessly. Our complimentary shuttle takes will take you to area businesses within 5 miles. Cheer on the Redskins at FedEx Field before showing off your athletic skills at Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex. Enjoy free parking then hop on our complimentary shuttle to the New Carrollton Metro Station to enjoy DC. You can begin each morning with a plateful of warm cinnamon rolls, cheesy omelets and pancakes from the free, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar and energize in the well-equipped Fitness Center with a 40-inch HDTV. All guests enjoy free access to laundry facilities and microwave and refrigerator in each room. For a monumental stay in the DC area, book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC - BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Washington Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel Hyattsville
- Holiday Inn Express Washington DC - BW Parkway Maryland/Hyattsville