“Solid and Consistent! Not a Buffet”

Carolina Kitchen Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2012

For some reason, I thought this pace was an all you can eat buffet so I never visited. I was invited out with friends and I was so shocked. The atmosphere and the quality of the food was really great! This is good, down home soul food, like what big mama used to make on Sunday. Definitely a great find. Enjoy it as a family or just a good night out with friends.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Exquisite!!!!!!! A must do on the list and at great price!!!!
The wait staff (Lilly) was AWESOME...and co owner (Cathy) was on site, down to earth and a real nice person in general!!!!!
The aviance is great along with the food and service!
We will be visiting this place for many times to come, when we in the area!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Love the food hugh portions, good staff friendly clean

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was not overly impressed by the food at this establishment, it reminded me of some sort of fast food soul food; however, it is edible and will satiate your hunger if you are looking for heavier foods.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We went for brunch prior to a movie (the restaurant is located right next to the movie theater). Overall a good call. We were almost the only folks there at 11 AM but activity grew significantly during our visit. Everyone enjoyed their food with a couple of provisos. My rotisserie chicken sandwich had an inch long jagged bone in it that could have been the end of me. My daughter did not eat her meatloaf (this is not negative commentary on the meatloaf, she eats nothing). The way they structure their menu there were a few instances where we felt they pricing was a little nickel and dimey. The decor was excellent, we sat at the foot of King Kong and helped keep the kids entertained. Their kids menu was more extensive than the usual 4 items. Service was OK, am generally not too demanding and they were present for the most part when needed.