“Best seafood ever!!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Hurlock
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went there for the Friday night buffet. Everything was fresh and hot. Had the snow crab legs 5 clusters omg GREAt!!!!

1  Thank crumbun

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The food here is fantastic. The crab balls which have been on the menu since I was a child are still awesome. The crabcakes are light fluffy and filled with with great taste and crab, no fillers. To make the meal truly great takes a great team. The waitstaff go out of their way to make you feel like you are the most important diners in the whole restaurant. Was worth the drive from Baltimore on a beautiful day to enjoy a wonderful meal.

1  Thank mhardywright
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Being a local (salisbury), I highly recommend this place. I go here when I want a great meal, reasonably priced, and a view to top it all. I have been going here for MANY years, and Craig Cropper, General Manager, consistently delivers. My last time here was on New Year's Eve, and boy were they HOPPING!!!!! It was an AYCE seafood buffet, which includes oysters on the half shell. By the way, the AYCE seafood is every Friday evening, which is always a big hit, something I try to hit once in a while. All of the items on their menu are delicious. I highly recommend the crab balls or suicide oysters as an appetizer. As for entree, I recommend the Kool's Crab Cakes or the prime rib (superb). It's a ways "out there" in terms of location, but well worth the drive.

2  Thank Chris C
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I gave this an average rating because apparently the food is dependent on who the cook is and/or what night you go on...my best friend and I were out at the Hyatt and one of the young men suggested Suicide Bridge restaurant.. we went the following night, a Thursday..ordered the crab dip...very good..a tad salty..But then had the Stuffed Shrimp with Crab Imperial...EXCELLANT!!!... everything was good that night service as well.. Well, we went back the following summer...we could not wait to get the same dishes, problem was, I am guessing; we went on a Friday night when they serve their buffet, but we really did not want the buffet and so ordered the Stuffed Shrimp again... First off, the waitress kind of "moseyed Up" to our table, as she was engaged in small talk with some of the locals...and was not all that interested in serving us , but when we said we did not want the buffet, she then even made a face. ."well, what do you want" was her reply...so we ordered...it came, as we ate, we both looked up at each other and said.. "Does it taste as good as you remembered it??" and we both said "NO".. it was very salty..had way too much Old Bay spice , and a mustardy taste...Needless to say, since we are from Lebanon ,PA..I won't go out of my way to visit the area again...I do love seeing the ponies at Assateague, so if anyone knows of a very good seafood restaurant in the area, please let me know..

1  Thank BlazePa
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We all enjoyed the Oyster Stew (6.50) which we consider to be the best on the Eastern Shore. Margaret went on to a Crab Cake Sandwich (14.95) and Lyd to the Oyster Combo (24.95). I had the Asian Tuna Appetizer (11.50) and then the lobster sauté (15.95).

1  Thank RetiredAnalyst