“The Best Within a 25mile Radius”

Suicide Bridge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Hurlock
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here for more than a decade. Suicide Bridge never disappoints. This occasion was a family outing and was chosen based on excellent past performance.
My entree choice was the Seafood Platter, Maryland Style: Softcrab, Crab Cake, Shrimp, Flounder, Oyster and Bay Scallops. All broiled. My wife had the Special Crabcake. My brother a filet of beef, and his wife butterfly'd Shrimp. We all declared our meals excellent.

Sure it's a little out of the way from Cambridge, Easton or Salisbury, but the ride is nice. Suicide also runs a paddle wheel boat from Cambridge to the restaurant during the Summer. Try it!

Finally, Dave Richardson, the owner is in the seafood business and selects the best of his product for the restaurant. Everything in season is fresh.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

It's all about the crab cakes ! Love this place ,if you can find it you will to ! Many great choices I just never got beyond Kool's Crab Cakes........that is until the sinful chocolate eclair I bet you can't eat it all,like I said its a killer.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went here today and it was quite a ways from where my people live in Bowie. Took a long time because you have to travel the bay bridge and that is quite a feat in itself. It was worth the long drive. I started with crab bisque which was very rich and creamy.. A lot of crab in it. Very delightful. I als0 had the Mahi fish tacos, which had a little light sauce on them, and it did not give me indigestion. So that was a plus for me. I had the cole slaw which was very creamy and delicious. My sister had the ceasar salad with roasted chicken and she said it was delicious. My brother in law had the bacon cheeseburger which was cooked the way he likes it. Rare!. They had Bloody Marys and I had a River Rita. Prices were pretty reasonable especially for the drinks. Very unique atmosphere and lovely views of the Chop Tank River. Recommend it!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went to the Friday night buffet a few weeks ago with some friends who had never been there before. Everything was great. The raw oysters were as fresh and salty as ever. The scallops and crab imperial were excellent. A beautiful sunset capped off a wonderful evening.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I had our wedding reception on The Dorothy Megan , the riverboat that is owned and operated by Suicide Bridge Restaurant . The whole shabang was great ! The food was delicious as well as the waitstaff and crew of the event were simply the best. We've eaten at the main restaurant many times through the years and I can't remember one bad experience. I highly recommend Suicide for couples,families or large groups. They are the great !! Tim And Marybeth Stultz