Pros: Welcoming, friendly staff. Nice complimentory cocktail hour (drinks were on cheap quality side, but passable). Great complimentary breakfast - loved omelettes and fresh bread. Beautiful, serene atrium. Cons: Overuse of airfreshener in rooms almost intolerable. Needed to open window to air out a bit after each entry into room. Heating/cooling didn't seem to work well. Room was humid and in low 70's regardless of dial change. Room was not cleaned/bed made over 3-day, 2-night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites