My family stayed at this hotel over the Labor Day weekend as part of a large wedding party. Over all we had a great stay and would return. It is well located just off route 83, and next to a shopping mall. We loved the shuttle service to the light rail, and their help with getting us all to and from our reception at the Grand Mason Lodge up the road from the hotel.
The good points- The hotel is lovely, with a beautiful, lush green atrium framing a large koi pond. The breakfast is plentiful, with fruit, hot and cold items, (including that southern staple-grits!) cereals and juices. The omelette station adds another fresh,healthy option. Our room and bathroom were clean, no bugs. It was nice to have a small balcony with a sliding door that opens-hooray, fresh air! The staff was friendly and kind. The manager's reception is a nice treat. The dining staff put on a great private breakfast for our family party on Sunday morning.
The just okay points- The gym equipment is getting tired, with just one working elliptical and two treadmills. One of the treadmills had a broken t.v. The A/C in our room was unbalanced, cooling the front room, leaving the bedroom warm. Our son froze on the pull out couch while my husband and I roasted in the bedroom. Keeping the door between the two rooms may have helped, but was impractical. The bar got slammed on Saturday night with post wedding celebrations, and had trouble keeping up with our orders. Maybe we should have warned them we were coming back after the early evening wedding? The same thing happened Sunday night- poor bartender didn't stand a chance. The coffee at breakfast was weak, but I find this to be the case at most hotels. We would have liked some kind of outdoor gathering space, not just a few benches for smokers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites