“Pass on This Place” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Pass on This Place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Decided to pick up some carryout. We ordered Calamari and Bruchetta. The food lacked flavor and was extremely salty. Very disappointing.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Finksburg, Maryland
“Please be honest!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went to Carrabba's on Friday night, party of 2 and was expecting a wait but to our surprise we were told that seating would take about 10-15 minutes. Whooo hooo! In we went, happy and excited about the wait time. While waiting you could smell the food cooking and it smelt good!!! The restaurant was hopping and the energy level was positive. After about 30 minutes went to check with the hostess only to find out that there were "several" more parties ahead of us and she was reluctant to give a time est. Big disappointment! I would have not minded waiting had I known the time frame. I had a feeling looking around that it would be longer than 15 min, but at 30 min the fact that the hostess could not give us an est. Not good enough!!! I would have appreciated an honest answer when I first arrived so I could have made an educated decision on whether to wait or not.

• Visited September 2013
maryland
“Never has a problem here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Friday evening- seated immediately. Great food, atmosphere is a little busy. The early Friday evening meal was spent with family. The shrimp risotto was well prepared in a tomato sauce. Really love the addictive Italian bread with olive oil and spices. Love to dip the bread. Yummy. Could eat all the time.
The spiendino di mare is my favorite. It makes you feel happy. The shrimp and scallops are seasoned well. Served with the vegetable of the day will make you so , so happy. As if you are in an Italian bistro in Italy.

Only problem is the volume of the sound in the restaurant. Not a place for a personal conversation, private conversation at your own discretion.

I can never eat desert. Always too full.

Would recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had, but always have, a great meal! It was nice that it was connected to Outback as well. We had an amazingly sweet waitress named Jodi! The best thing about Carrabba's is that no matter which one you go to the quality is always great!

Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good enough”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I try hard to avoid chain restaurants but that's not always possible when traveling. Since pasta is usually fairly reliable I was ok with eating here one night of our trip.

The service was very friendly and helpful. Our meals were served quickly and the food was quite good. My only issue is the volume in the restaurant was pretty loud. Not so loud as to be challenging during dinner, but louder than I care for.

• Visited August 2013