“Always great!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had, but always have, a great meal! It was nice that it was connected to Outback as well. We had an amazingly sweet waitress named Jodi! The best thing about Carrabba's is that no matter which one you go to the quality is always great!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I try hard to avoid chain restaurants but that's not always possible when traveling. Since pasta is usually fairly reliable I was ok with eating here one night of our trip.

The service was very friendly and helpful. Our meals were served quickly and the food was quite good. My only issue is the volume in the restaurant was pretty loud. Not so loud as to be challenging during dinner, but louder than I care for.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Crowded, noisy, had to sit at the bar. Had chicken parm which was overcooked, dry, tough and lacking in sauce. Pasta side was dry. Salad was very good. Service at the bar was great. Probably will not repeat!

1  Thank DonMacL
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We loved the location...right near our Hunt Valley Inn Hotel. There were 6 of us and the service was supurb, gave us separate checks with no problem and the food was yummy.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My partner and I go to Carrabba's in many different cities. We typically eat the same thing: mussels and calamari appetizers. We have noticed in recent visits that the quality has diminished, but this was the worst I have experienced. We sent the calamari back because the texture was so bad. The meat was tough and the crust was overcooked to the point of being hard to chew. The mussels were smaller than I have ever seen them although the quantity was good as was the sauce (as always my absolute favorite sauce for mussels). The really sad thing was that when we told the manager that the calamari was unacceptable, she didn't seem to care. We have talked with managers of Carrabba's in many cities and know the high standards they are asked to meet and thought her lackadasical response surprising.