“Great pizza”

Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The waiting time took a bit longer but not bad. Food is great with reasonable price. I would recommend the Jamaican type pizza if you into spiciness.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

If a member in your party wants hot vegetarian food, consider the California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) because they offer more than a choice of salads. Vegetarian does NOT mean only salad eater as the idiots at Applebee's seem to think.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This a very popular place so don't go when you are hungry. There ultimate pizza with the 5 cheese is good but not very cheese

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My kids (4 of them) love this place. I have tried a few of their pizzas and they have been surprisingly good, for a chain. Last night I tried their grilled chicken with chimichurri and it was pretty decent. The wine list is limited and is served warm. The service is good

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We got there around 5:30 on Saturday, and we barely had to wait in line! Once we were seated, the waitress was really friendly and nice. I ordered Hawaiian pizza and it was delicious! Now I know why "pizza" is in the title of the restaurant.