“Hunt valley dining”

Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Probably have had dinner there at least 10 times in 2012, food is always good and enjoy the friendly atmosphere along with the excellent service

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Since I'm not a big pizza eater, I was reluctant when my cousin suggested this restaurant. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see a variety of appetizers, salads, and sandwiches in addition to pizza. I was able to satisfy my low carb diet with some tasty choices. Others in the party tried pastas and sandwiches, and we were all happy with our choices. Service was good, and prices in average range. Would definitely return.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great food but I have no idea where my waiter would disappear to. I hate not having nothing to drink with my meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were traveling from NC to PA and exited I-95 for some lunch. It was the Thursday before Labor Day Weekend, so it was pretty busy, even at 1:30 p.m. One of us ordered their salad special, which was great and just enough. Someone in our group got pizza and someone got a chicken sandwich. Everything was cooked to perfection. Would definitely stop next time I am up that way.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really nice lunch for four. Food was good and margaritas were excellent. Jerk pizza was just super! Fried Mac & Cheese appetizer was okay.