“Disappointing Meal”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I took my husband to California Pizza Kitchen in Hunt Valley for his birthday dinner just to do something a little different. I had previously been there for lunch, and loved it. We had a 45 minute drive so I did call ahead setting. Although there was a lot of people waiting, we were seated quickly. The disappointment came with the meal. We got the dumpling appetizer, and it was okay, but nothing to rave about. I got the Thai salad which I had had before, and was really disappointed. I paid an extra $2.50 to add avocado, which I could hardly find in my salad. My husband got the cedar plank salad at $18. Although the salmon was okay, the serving was small, and he said mine was better. Overall, it was a disappointing experience for a special occasion, and the price of the meal.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I ate here twice while visiting this area. Exceptional customer service during both visits. The only negative was you may have to wait for a seat on a Fri or Sat night.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have tried so many different kinds of salads there and they were the best. Even went to one in Chicago, Ilinois off the Magnificient Mile and it was awesome too.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Moderate prices, good service, everything from pizza to pasta to salad to sandwiches to chicken to Chinese. There is nothing to dislike.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We go there - or take out - their pizzas. They're consistently tasty and freshly made.