“Never a Disappointment”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have tried so many different kinds of salads there and they were the best. Even went to one in Chicago, Ilinois off the Magnificient Mile and it was awesome too.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Moderate prices, good service, everything from pizza to pasta to salad to sandwiches to chicken to Chinese. There is nothing to dislike.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We go there - or take out - their pizzas. They're consistently tasty and freshly made.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have eaten here before and it is excellent. The food is very fresh and generously portioned. The service if efficient and friendly; the atmosphere is subdued and relaxing. Large menu with great variety. A great choice in the Hunt Valley area

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I normally avoid chain restaurants. I especially avoid chain pizza places since I live in NY and can get great pizza at a multitude of independent pizza restaurants.

However, we went here as it was the least offensive place at the mall before our movie. The place is bright, clean and looks like every other California Pizza in the US. The servers were friendly and polite.

One of my party raved about the pea and barley soup. I have to say it was served hot, it was thick and it was devoid of any taste. Pouring lots of pepper into it did not take away any of the blandness. My main course was angel hair with tomato basil sauce. Again, it was served hot and again it was tasteless. Oh well, it was what I've come to expect of mall food and it didn't disappoint in that respect.

1  Thank ronco0807