Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley
$116
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$97
$93
HIExpress.com
$109
$87
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$129
$119
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$105
$62
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskgreat hotelfire pitlight railhot and cold itemsmake your own waffleslarge flat screen tvan extended stayliving areaone bedroom suitelifeguard on dutyfree breakfasttowne centerclean roomsmovie theaterthe entire staff
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The title says it all - what more do you need. Ah, well what about breakfast. One of the better complimentary breakfasts I've seen. Besides the make your own waffles and yogurts, muffins, cereals and fruits, they also had eggs, sausage, hash browns - and there were some variations over the two days we were there, so it was not the same old thing both days. The location is good and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. The room was clean. Our room was close to the elevator but we did not hear the elevator noise in the room, which was a plus. If I had to travel to this area again, I would definitely stay here again. No complaints at all. The front desk crew was helpful at check-in and check-out, and gave good directions to restaurants, the interstate, etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank finegael
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed there while visiting family in the area. While primarily a business hotel we enjoyed the large suite type room, varied breakfast that included meat and hot items and in the court yard a fire pit. Bed very comfortable.

Room Tip: Didnt ask for a particular room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dudee
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I was in area for biz, this hotel was closest to office. Pleasantly surprised as many long term stay hotels have that lived in look and feel. This place was like brand new and clean as could be. I reserved a studio and was magically upgraded to a 2-room 2- bath suite. I did not complain. I slept in one room and dressed in another. The decor was modern, and did I say clean? Full kitchen was nice, compete with granite counters.

The front desk recommended nearby running trails that were awesome, a 'rails to trails' park that was 2 min away. Also received a great recommendation for a restaurant. In the evening there was a 'managers hour' event with hits devours, beer and wine, which was a nice touch.

Overall my experience was exceptional. I'd stay here again just for proximity to the running trails, and also for the extra space that a extended stay room provides ( even if a studio like I reserved).

My compliments to the staff. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank bn_trav
Reviewed September 1, 2012

As a seasoned road warrior, I took the family here for a quick overnight on reward points. This was the BEST Residence Inn I have stayed at, period. The rooms were cozy,updated, clean and even the pull out couch perfect for the kids. The breakfast was extensive (french toast, eggs!), fresh, well stocked and plenty of room to eat. The fire pit was on for a warm up after a quick swim in the sparkling heated indoor pool. The lifeguard was personanable and the weekend pool hours perfect (open at 9am!). The manager, John, circulated and was extreamly helpful.

As a Marriott Regular, this one is on the list!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank charlie1974
Reviewed August 21, 2012

a 2 bedroom suite and it was a great layout. The bedrooms are on opposite sides and each has a nice bathroom. The living room and kitchen are spacious. Breakfast is free and there is a lot to choose from. I also liked the gym, equipped with a floor mat and exercise balls. I am so glad we stayed here instead of the Hunt Valley Inn. It was only 1/2 mile away.

Room Tip: w were on the backside, very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends