All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskgreat hotelfire pitlight railhot and cold itemsan extended stayone bedroom suiteliving arearooms are hugecomplimentary breakfastclean roomstowne centerlacrosse tournamentworked finethe entire staffmovie theater
Reviewed May 15, 2011

The hotel was exactly what I would expect from Residence Inn and a little better. The facility was very clean with a modern lobby. The pool was a decent size, perfect for the kids. The workout facility was well maintained and had plenty of options.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank todcoe
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two months while training in Hunt Valley. The minute I walked in the hotel I knew it was going to be a relaxing place to live. The staff (I met every single one over the course of 2 months) were extremely professional and helpful. The manager was incredible, and took multiple opportunities to talk with our group during the FREE dinners on Mon-Wed nights at the hotel. He even offered to have one of the front desk girls take their SUV to drop my wife off shopping while I was at work.
They offer dry-cleaning and grocery shopping services for their guests as well. The location is perfect as it is within 2 minutes of an outdoor shopping center, restaurants, and the most amazing grocery store called Wegman's.
The rooms are well-equipped for cooking meals with the kitchenettes, and the room service is completed daily so the kitchen, dishes, and room are always clean.
This was the friendliest and most convenient hotel I have ever stayed in. It is up-to-date, quiet, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank MontanaPilot
Reviewed February 8, 2011

As a business traveler and retired military I have stayed in a lot of hotels around the world. And while I am not hard to please I do know a good hotel when I see one. Since Hunt Valley is not a vacation destination for most people I will say that this place makes for an outstanding stay if on business in the area. Rooms are large, clean and well appointed. Internet connection is free and there is a free reception and breakfast. Excercise room is good enough for travelers and everything is new. The front desk was very friendly and anxious to please. I usually stay at an Embassy Suites but this Residence has a better floor plan and is my new hotel in Hunt Valley. I dont often post comments on Trip Advisor but had to get the word out that Residence Inn is a great value and a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Alabamatransplant
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Spent just about a week at this hotel for a house-hunting trip tied to a job relocation. The hotel seems brand new and is immaculate. Free laundry service, an indoor pool, great exercise room, and an outgoing, friendly staff - from the gereral manager to the housekeeper. Although a little north of the city, easy access to major insterstates is nearby. There's also a nice shopping center (including a great Wegman;s) just a block away. Restaurants and a movie theater make the location almost ideal.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank tcbell
Reviewed November 18, 2010

This hotel is FANTASTIC! I only stayed one night but as a frequent business traveler I will look for this chain again. It would be ideal for an extended business trip. Full kitchen with stove top, full size refrigerator, toaster, microwave, kitchen table. Nice living area so you don’t have to sit in an uncomfortable hotel room chair or lay in bed watching tv. Great work space. CLEAN, clean, clean! Very nice common areas with an outside fire pit, gas grill guest can use. Adequate breakfast, nothing special but not bad at all. Some nights they even serve free dinner. Beautiful pool area and fitness center.
There are plenty of restaurants close by. Not walking distance, but the hotel van will take you to them if you do not have a car.
The only thing I did not like (I didn’t really dislike, just noting) about the place is that the bed was not as comfortable as most Marriott beds. It was not bad, but most other Marriott’s have softer beds.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business