“Best seafood and service”
Review of Clarke's Landing - CLOSED

Clarke's Landing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Everything is so good it is hard to choose, but expecially crab cakes, grouper and scallops.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

What a great view this restaurant has. We were told the food may cost more, We sat out side also. if the food is great we don’t mind it. But when the young lady who was waiting on us said the softcrab was good size. I was happy with that until, I looked. The bun sallowed the softcrab. I told her about how small the softcrab was and she needs to tell someone about it. I am sorry she said. I have eating many softcrab in my life time, this was small and little dry. My wife’s crabcake was great and the two beers were cold. I had a softcrab in Baltimore for five buckes cheaper and bigger. The young lady should know more about the menu. That is why I gave a poor rating.

1  Thank HenryNC7
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Just had dinner at Clarke's Landing yesterday. They were very busy since it was a Saturday evening. Once seated, we waited 35 minutes for service. We actually had to get up and tell someone we had not been served yet. Once the hostess knew, she helped to find someone to serve us (she actually came out two times to see if we had been served). When we got our first waitress, she gave us an excuse why she hadn't waited on us as well as an attitude on the side. She didn't ask us what we wanted to drink and never mentioned the specials. After ordering an appetizer, we had serious thoughts about even ordering dinner at this place. As the appetizer came, so did some more attitude from the waitress. Fortunately, just after we got the appetizer, a new waitress came over and said she was taking over the table. She was apologetic, didn't show an attitude and was everything you could expect in a waitress. We told her the experience we just had with the previous waitress and said we were glad she took over. Everything after that went great! She did a great job and got us to stay for dinner. If we were to have had our first waitress the entire time, we would have left Clark's Landing with some bad thoughts. However, the new waitress was great. It was amazing how she noticed an issue and decided to takeover. Great job to the majority of the staff at Clark's!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Okay, it was so much fun boating up to the dock and ordering off their delicious menu. The staff is super nice. Great part of the beach to be at, plenty of parking. Beautiful sunsets. Love the cool tshirts and hats they sale. I highly recommend this find by car or boat. I can't wait to go back for another great meal. Thank you.

Reviewed March 27, 2012