“My 3rd time...”
Review of Laurrapin

Laurrapin
Reserve with OpenTable
Laurrapin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St John Street
Description: Executive Chef and Owner Bruce Clarke presents New American/Northern California cuisine with a local Chesapeake flair. The menu reflects seasonally available ingredients, focusing on clean, simple flavors. The Laurrapin serves only the freshest organic products whenever possible as well as sustainable meat and seafood. We constantly seek out locally sourced ingredients, work with organic growers, and support sustainable processes and techniques. At the Laurrapin, it"s about finding the best ingredients from Harford and Cecil Counties and beyond. We're strong believers in knowing exactly where our food comes from, so that when you enter the Laurrapin, you'll know it too.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've written a review but this time i have some pics for you to look at.
My neighbor and i went to HdG the other day and i love anything different, especially if veggies or beans are included.( hippie food ) I had "Better than Falafel" which was 2 bean cakes w/ garbanzo, white and black beans that were made into patties, then flash fried (like a french fry) It is served with Naan bread w/ tabouleh, mixed greens and Tahini dressing. A Bulgur salad mixed with tomatoes, cucumber, and a refreshing citrus dressing was also delightful. My friend had the Chicken Salad sandwich which was hormone free, free range and delicious. It was filled with golden raisins, celery, tarragon, and mayo on whole wheat bread. It came with some sweet potato fries. We both left full and happy!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Laurrapin was such a great place for lunch that we went back for dinner. Had better than falafel
Dish that was servers with tabouli. I asked them to bake my falafel instead of flash fry and it tasted great. Both waitress were attentive and informative. This place grows their own food and not only it looked fresh, it tasted fresh as well. My kids loved the place as well specially the art work. Very clean.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a business dinner and found the entire experience to be wonderful. Our Server - Evan was just a delight and catered to our every need. We will definately be back !

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Service was amazing. My wife had to send her dish back because it was missing tomatoes and cheese as well as being salty. The waitress handled it flawlessly and fixed the situation with out a problem.

The food is claimed to be farm to table. I like the idea a lot however, if this place is farm to table then the farms suck or they can't cook well. The food was not bad but it was not exceptional. The only other farm to table restaurant I have ever been to was Woodbury Kitchen in Baltimore (different class of restaurant I know) and that was phenomenal and they made me believe in farm to table. Laurrapin Grill makes me think farm to table is just a marketing ploy.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped by for lunch, after comparing the reviews in Havre de Grace, and were delighted with the service (we ate at the bar, served by Hannah) and the food. Laurrapin Grill lived up to our expectations -- we're definitely coming back the next time we're in town!