“Had the best time ever there.”
Review of Price's Seafood - CLOSED

Price's Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were in Aberdeen Md, and we wanted to eat crabs. My friend knew of the different place, but it was no longer there. So the hotel we stayed gave me the name of Price's Seafood. So my friend Melanie, her son Matt, my daughter Alex and myself took a rode trip there. We were going to get the food to go, but as soon as we saw Price's we decided to stay. We had the best time of our lives. All we did was laugh, eat, and drink. Are hands were sooo messy, but it was worth it. We thought the view was great! Our baseball team comes to Aberdeen, MD every year for tournaments, and I can assure you we will definitely be back for some great food, and a lot of fun.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Price's Seafood is a must for visitors- it's where the locals go! It's a laid-back place to go with friends and family. Grab a booth, and order a dozen crabs! Choose Old Bay seasoning for a traditional Maryland taste, or order Price's seasoning (salt and pepper) for less spice.

Get messy and enjoy!

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had the crab cake platter. They had lots of crab meat in it but I thought it was fishy tasting. I ate 1/2 a crab cake out of 2. It came with garlic mashed, green beans and a roll. They had 1 waitress and service was a little slow but they were very nice and that made it okay. I loved the crab cheese fries. My family ate the Salmon w/crab imperial and loved it. They also ate oystersand loved them. The ice tea was tasty. Family had the crabs and even though off season they enjoyed them. It's a very cramped restaurant and very small. My crab cake platter was around $29. The crab fries around 8 or $9 for a large portion and labeled as appetizers. Corn fritters I did not like. All in all........it's a place for good seafood. Also very dark inside. Lighting not good. That could be good or bad depending on what you enjoy. I enjoy a little dim but it was extremely dim. It was a terrific family gathering and dinner. I would recommend this place to anyone and just let them know about the size of the place.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Yes, it is a dive...yes, the view is a construction site (that's what some of their criticisms were) but the food, OMG delish. Just got back. Friendly waitress. They comped us dessert and a crayfish bowl just because! We had their seafood gumbo and seafood trio (mussels, clams, and shrimp) which was so great. My husband had the crabcake. We will be going back and soon! Very worth it!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We've been to HdG several times but hadn't yet found a favorite restaurant...until now! We read about Price's on Trip Advisor and the great reviews were true. We had the shellfish trio (mussels, clams and shrimp in a spicy garlic broth), crabcakes (one broiled, one fried, we liked the broiled best), hush puppies and fish tacos. I'll skip the tacos next time but everything else was fantastic! The table next to us had the crab mac n cheese and they said it was amazing...another couple was having the steamed crabs and they looked amazing too. There's seating outside, a view of the water, rustic atmosphere...we'll go back every time we're in town. Be sure to take a walk along the promenade with a pina colada smoothie from the Promenade Grill for dessert!