“A ripe slice of old fashioned breakfast.”
Review of Bridge Diner - CLOSED

Bridge Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This diner runs circles around the waffle house across the street. The menu is short but plentiful, and the food is everything that comes to mind when you think of classic breakfast. The people who frequent this quaint diner are all fine examples of the working class. And its very welcoming and clean. The bridge diner, not far from the actual train bridge, is a fine slice of Americana right smack on the edge of Havre de Grace.

1  Thank JGAMMAMILL

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Old diners always have a certain charm, but I would prefer that charm to be a bit more...clean. The place in dingy and unclean, the service is slow, and the food is mediocre at best. Would avoid in the future.

1  Thank FrankWMcBride
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I love old diners with their quaint atmosphere but the Bridge Diner lacked all of that atmosphere. I went for lunch and the place had a couple of tables but was pretty empty. It took them a couple of minutes to even greet me because they were too busy chatting. It took forever to get my meal. I ordered chicken tenders and they were pretty but fried chicken cutlets the size of normal chicken breasts. It was like they are too lazy to cut up the meat. When they brought my meal out it sat on the counter where they helped another table. I understand these places cater to locals but if you dont value your customers you will never have more. The dish was also way over priced for what it was

Reviewed May 27, 2010

The staff was very polite, but the food was not impressive. It was crowded, so it's obviously a local favorite. I was not impressed at all with this place. The old TV was turned to some sort of Keno channel. I guess if you like Keno you'll like this place. I won't be going back.

1  Thank lawsonpix
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We loved this old fashioned cable car diner!! Great breakfast, fast and friendly service, regular customers that knew where to go for a good meal were everywhere. Went twice on a 2 day trip and will go again!!