“Fine Cup of Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scituate,ma
“Fine Cup of Coffee”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Nice meeting place for locals. Nice cookies and muffins but really good coffee made to order.
The outside has sitting areas for you and your dog

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DaveJoseph

Pittsburgh
“Make it a Point to Stop Here!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped for some iced coffee and cold drinks (it was a very warm Sunday in Havre de Grace)! I just love everything about this place!! They want you to linger!! There are books, games, and mind teasers on the tables! Super friendly staff (thank you for explaining the mind teaser on our table - I never would have gotten it!!!) I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!! Excellent!!! Don't miss this gem of a coffee shop!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank RFB55
Brooklyn
“Why did we not come here earlier?? : )”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We've been in Havre de Grace many times but this was the first time we walked into Concord Point Coffee and sat down for a spell with food and drinks. I think the reasons we hadn't done so before had to do with either me having had my daily allotment of caffeine already, needing a place with more lunch food for some of us, or strolling by after hours. But finally the time was right and we love this place. Coffees and teas were great, as were all the things we had to eat with them. Super mellow atmosphere, which we really appreciated. So relaxing.

We'll definitely make a point next time in town to hold off on the caffeine until we can walk down and have it there!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DW G
“Morning coffee walk”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

When we're in town, my husband and I walk the dog down to the coffee shop. They are always friendly to us and come out to give treats to our dog. I enjoy the coffee, can pick up a non coffee drink for the hubby, chocolate milk and juice for the kids and baked goods too.

1 Thank Acecoeyman
“A WONDERFUL experience ALWAYS!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The Lucas family does a PHENOMENAL job operating a wonderful coffee shop! They also are spearheading great activities for the city! The menu has many exclusive items to them. My absolute favorite is the mocha amore! I'm sure you will enjoy the shop as much as I and other locals do!