“Best Wedding Venue in MD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vandiver Inn

Vandiver Inn
Whiteford, Maryland
“Best Wedding Venue in MD!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've been both a vendor and a guest at the Vandiver Inn for over 8 years and it's by far my favorite venue to work and the best B&B I've ever stayed at. They staff is top notch and the owners (John & Susan) couldn't be nicer or more invested in their guests happiness and comfort. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is relaxed and laid back. John, Susan, Chasi and Jo and the Vandiver Inn in Havre de Grace get my highest possible review and I would suggest to anyone looking for a wedding venue to make the Vandiver your first call.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Frank M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed November 5, 2013

On November 1, 2013, we held our daughters at The Vandiver Inn, Havre de Grace Md. From the very start of the day I could tell that the staff of the inn were just as excited as we were to have this day go off without a hitch. The wedding party and our guest had a wonderful time from start to finish. Many that were there stated it was the best wedding they have ever attended which made me feel great. The food was excellent and I would recomend The Vandiver Inn to anyone. I'm going back as soon as I can, thanks John and staff.

Room Tip: all rooms were good
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vernon s
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I live just about 30 minutes from Havre de Grace, but when I visit this quiet little town to spend time with my son, Vandiver Inn is a must. I've stayed at Vandiver a handful of times, in all different rooms, each of them have their own special features, I would love to see them all. I enjoy the mix of old and new furniture that gives it that true B&B feel while still making you feel at home. I especially enjoy the Jacuzzi bathtubs, wireless internet and cable TV. The beds are incredibly comfortable. Breakfast is always delicious and I love chatting with the staff about anything and everything. They can always recommend a restaurant around town, different touristy stuff or even pour you a glass of wine to enjoy by the fireplace or walk around the beautiful grounds

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TrentsGranny
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had our daughters wedding at the Vandiver Inn on Nov 1,2013. The wonderful owners of the Inn and their staff provided everything we wanted and more. The pavilion was picture perfect and the accommodations for our overnight guest were amazing. The food was delicious and they provided us with several options to serve to our guest. They exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank barbara s
scranton, Pennslyvania
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This property is very nice and cozy! We stayed in the Tydings room in the main house which I think was one of the nicest being I took a peek at all the others, being we were there on a Sunday night and we were the only guests that night! One thing I thought was weird was the shower head was broke and I'm sure they new before hand but all in all we loved the room, and the bed was one of the best I ever slept on! Breakfast was delish and plenty! Overall wasn't a bad place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank tracy091
North, South Carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stayed in the Cockburn Room and were more than happy. The room was clean, fresh and very spacious, with room and furniture to sit around and have a drink before going out to eat. It's a little bit of a no-frills place, with paper cups for coffee at breakfast, but we found the staff friendly and helpful and have absolutely no complaints. We would definitely stay there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Herbert S
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Management and staff is extremely friendly and above and beyond when it comes to helpfulness. I love the quiet, small-town location, and the autumn changing of the leaves outside my window is breathtakingly beautiful!
Thank You John and Susan Muldoon for a most hospitable and excellent experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Days Inn Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
#1 of 2 in Perryville
BEST WESTERN North East Inn

Been to Vandiver Inn? Share your experiences!