“Best chinese food in town” 5 of 5 stars

Kuki Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 108 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Chinese
Hanover, Maryland
“Best chinese food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

We went to Kuki Chinese Restaurant since 2006 and they never disappointed us. Great service, good value food at a very reasonable price.

• 5 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank JJ321

Hanover, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WARNING!!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OVER THE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Warning!!! Do not give them your credit card information over the phone!!!! They deliver my food at the wrong address and let someone sign the receipt, with my name on it. They would not reimburse me my money, so I had to drive to the restaurant and call the police. The driver pretended not to speak English, but he’s delivering food, right!!!! How can you read English but not speak it? The driver couldn’t tell the police, what house he delivered the food, so they were order to debit my account.

1 Thank zz723

Been to Kuki Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!