“Best sandwich shop in the area”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #29 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently moved to Florida and miss Potbelly's more than any other restaurant. The lines are long at times and the prices are maybe $1-2 higher than Panera (chips and drink included) but well worth it. The meat is always super fresh, they are never out of anything, and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Sandwiches were decent, but not amazing. Prices are high, and drinks/chips cost extra. Firehouse & Panera are both around they same price, but are tastier and sell meal combos.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went their for lunch and the place was packed as expected. The food was fine as expected and even though it was a long que before us, they were moving fast. We have tried potbelly before as well and will continue.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The chicken breast on the sandwich was tasty but I expected way more. People rave about Potbelly. I'll stick with Panera for now.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is one of the best sandwich places in the area for a quick bite. It was recommended by a coworker I was travelign with who travels to the area a bit. The line was long when I arrived but moved rather quickly. A lady was going down the line and taking our orders before we even made it to the counter to speed things along. I had the pizza sub and for $5 you cannot beat the quality of the food.

Been to Potbelly Sandwich Works? Share your experiences!