“Worth the wait”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 121 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I love Chipotle. So do a lot of people because this one is ALWAYS packed. I love the chips and variety of food (with calorie count displayed). The service has always been good when I go.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and daughter went to Chipotle for lunch.
This Chipotle is clean and is busy at most times (it was 3:00 when they came).
The service was fast and its great to watch your food being made.
My wife got the chicken burrito bowl with white rice and pinto beans.
My daughter got carnitas hard tacos.
The unsweetened tea is great if you like tea.
They only have sugar and rock sugar though.
The food was great and it usually is.
Must go for quick and tasty meal.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Recently moved to Florida and they don't have one near me. The service is sometimes lacking but the food is usually pretty consistent and priced fairly.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stopped here for lunch the day before Easter; crazy busy, so long wait to get through the line. After we started eating our burrito bowls, both my husband and I noticed that no black beans had been added. Not cool. Also missing a decent amount of chips in the bag ordered....won't stop here again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Loved this chipotle. The salad was fresh and tasty. The location is near the outlet and very room, however it was cold, they needed to heat up before opening . Overall the price and quick service won me over.