“I'm definitely a regular customer”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #42 of 113 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 21, 2012

There is absolutely nothing you get from Panera that is average. If you do not like what you ordered, they will bend over backwards to accommodate you and find something else you may like. This Panera has AWESOME customer service as well. Their carry-out service is also top-notch. The one time they forgot to put a salad dressing in my take-out bag I called the restaurant immediately. They took my name and a description of what I ordered and said "come in tomorrow and we'll take care of you." Not just the one free item they screwed up - a COMPLETE ORDER! These guys ROCK!

3  Thank DiveMstr2005

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Even though it's a bigger than normal Panera, the food came quickly and the pastries were tasty.

2  Thank L G
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Salads are HUGE and plentiful! Fresh berries, lettuces and really delicious. Strawberry poppyseed is my favorite.

2  Thank KebbieK
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Was staying in a hotel nearby for a week of business and stopped by twice for a quick dinner. Love their selection of sandwiches and salads - such variety, something for everyone! Both the sandwiches & salads I had were freshly made and excellent - just wish I could have tired more of them! Very friendly staff and on the ball with efficient service. Great place for families - also provides free internet. Will be back in the area in a few months - plan to stop in again to try some of their breakfast items & sweet desserts!

2  Thank oldranger81
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I've always enjoyed the flexibility of being able to change breads on the various sandwiches and the variety available. The menu provides basic information about low fat and vegetarian options. I was disappointed that they did not bring back the gingerbread bagels this past holiday season.

2  Thank GingerSfromMD

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!