“Fantastic Everything!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Yes this restaurant is in a strip mall but stop in! The food is wonderful and the service is fantastic. And the prices are great. I had the little spice of thai dish w jasmine rice. Just wonderful. A must stop!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Little Spice is great! We've been going here routinely for the last 3 years and have never had a bad experience. We've never had a bad meal and have enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. I highly recommend that you try it--you won't be disappointed!

My personal favorites are the Tiger Sweep, Thai Beef Salad and Larb. I really like the combination of fish sauce, lime, cilantro, chili and red onion. The soups are great and the Pineapple Fried rice is delicious.

We've tried other Thai places in the area and Little Spice always wins.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food is as good as that I have had in Thailand. The place is popular, so get there early if going for lunch.

1  Thank StevePerk
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This restaurant is VERY close to the Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites (walking distance - except there are no sidewalks). The food was delicious. The dessert was bad. I love sweet sticky rice with fresh mango. The mango was fresh and delicious! The sticky rice was overcooked and practically mush - we just ate the mango and decided it was healthier.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I eat at Little Spice regularly and would like to give them four stars but something has changed. Maybe they got a new chef; I am not sure. The Pad Thai is not as good as it used to be. It is a bit more oily and lacks some of the flavor that I had grown accustomed to in the past. On the other hand, the Drunken Noodles have improved. What they definitely have going for them is location. It is nice to be able to get Thai without having to drive out of the way and taking an hour and a half lunch rather than just an hour.