“Best Thai Food Around!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We discovered this restaurant recently in a local strip mall area - don't be fooled by the surroundings - this place is great! We haven't had to wait for a seat yet and the food is amazing. Masaman curry with tofu is my favorite so far. You can substitute tofu for any meat product here so this is a great place for vegetarians! Definitely a place that we will be back to on a regular basis!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The curry was good, properly spiced, and excellent value, but the portion size was enough to feed the average Thai family. Because I have trouble pushing away excellent food, I probably ate too much...but well worth it.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Very happy with my meal. My pad Thai was really good, the price was right, the food was good, the service was good. The place is very small and the food is surprising very good. I would recommend this place for a quick lunch with friends, co-workers

Reviewed July 14, 2012

As others have pointed out, this restaurant is located in a strip mall but it is a hidden gem with very good, authentic Thai food. You have to try the Tiger Sweep appetizer - charboiled beef tenders mixed with Thai herbs & spicy lime dressing.

1  Thank Sujata410
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've always loved Thai food and so when I visited Thailand last year I expected to be blown away by how much better the food was... To my surprise, the food from Little Spice was just as good and authenticate as almost everything I ate in Thailand.

It's nice to know that there are still little places like this that serve authenticate food!

The atmosphere is awesome. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is TASTY!