“Special Event Review”

Duclaw Brewing Company
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are an American craft restaurant with a passion for good service, quality food, and great beer. Come and experience why craft's should always be cherished.
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Special Event Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Went to a special event at DuClaw this weekend, a cigar party. Friends of ours attended last year and recommended it. If you are a cigar afficianado you will have a great time. Tickets were $100 each but you received a bag full of cigars upon entering, several promotional items like tee shirts, hats, glasses, etc, and the food, beer and wine are all included for three hours. The food included meatballs, wings, shrimp, dumplings, veggies, etc and were all very tasty. There were many micro brewed beers to try and they waitresses were sure your glass was never empty for long. All in all a very enjoyable afternoon, if in the area again would stop in and try some of their normal menu choices.

• Visited May 2014

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Very disappointing ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm a beer aficionado so when I saw a brew pub close by I decided to check it out. They have quite a few brews but I'd only drink a few more than once. And the pork mole was really bad! I love a good mole dish and this was salty, barely noticeable cocoa flavor and just plain bad. Top it off with totally dry Spanish rice with a few dry black beans in it and I won't be back.

Seneca, South Carolina
“Beer ... Beer ... and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

A better micro-brewed beer selection you will be hard pressed to find! Great Happy Hour appetizers, too. I had an Ahi Tuna Salad that was "unusual", but VERY good! I would not visit the Arundel Mills Mall area without a trip to DuClaw!

• Visited May 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

On our first day visiting family in the Anne Arundel Maryland area, we met many family members here for our first US meal and were delightfuily pleased. The food was good, the beer was beautiful (local brewery) and service was spot on. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Mall Restaurant without the cheesy Mall Restaurant Feeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love DuClaw Brewing in Arundel Mills Mall! Clean and quiet with fast service and great food. Today I had the enormous Cuban Sandwich with peach preserves and a Sweet Baby Jesus Porter. They should list on the menu that the Cuban is a foot long! I like that they let you sample the beers first. Since I don't drink much beer, I was able to try a few and pick a beer I thought I'd like the best with the sandwich. SBJ is a very filling porter, would recommend with a lighter meal.

• Visited April 2014