“Great Time”

Duclaw Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Duclaw Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an American craft restaurant with a passion for good service, quality food, and great beer. Come and experience why craft's should always be cherished.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

On our first day visiting family in the Anne Arundel Maryland area, we met many family members here for our first US meal and were delightfuily pleased. The food was good, the beer was beautiful (local brewery) and service was spot on. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love DuClaw Brewing in Arundel Mills Mall! Clean and quiet with fast service and great food. Today I had the enormous Cuban Sandwich with peach preserves and a Sweet Baby Jesus Porter. They should list on the menu that the Cuban is a foot long! I like that they let you sample the beers first. Since I don't drink much beer, I was able to try a few and pick a beer I thought I'd like the best with the sandwich. SBJ is a very filling porter, would recommend with a lighter meal.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

been here a few time. Only house beers on tap. Although they do have a wide verity of beer to choose from only a few are really solid. 1 of the 2 IPA's were good. Hellrazer was a good IPA but the Serum double IPA was a little sweet and malty. No imperial stouts when i was there. Another interesting beer was the peanut butter stout. a little sweet but a nice pint. i had the crap pretzel 1 night. nothing exciting. the duck fat fries were a little heavy an nothing to blow your mind. Seems like they set it over the salamander too long to melt the cheese. Fries were a little burnt, very sub par i have had better. wings are average. Nothing memorable but ok if you just want a descent pint and some decent food.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Had the goat burger and the pita pizza for my toddler. Everything was good and service was great. Just wish the goat cheese was more abundant than just a little in the middle. My burger meat was slightly over cooked on the edges, still ate everything and do recommend. Kids friendly and decent prices for quality and portion.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Food quality could not be much worse. Grilled chicken on the chicken sandwich was hours old and barely reheated. The bun was stale. The tomatoe was not eatable. Fries were at least an hour old and clearly bottom-of-the-pan---fragments of fry pieces.

Service was good and the server was honest and helpful. Initially I wanted to order crab cakes but the server advised against it. She did keep my Pepsi glass full, but it was necessary to wash down one of the worst chicken sandwiches I've ever had.