“Food - very good; Table service very good.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Euclid, Ohio
“Food - very good; Table service very good.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The selection of food was very good and hot. Staff kept food fresh and replenished it before containers were completely empty. Table service was very good.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
New Haven, Connecticut
“BEST BEEF EVER!!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I usually eat chicken and seafood, try to stay away from the beef for health reasons. but I cannot resist the beef cuts served at Golden Corral. The steak is grilled to perfection and the pot roast is seasoned just right! The rest of the food is good too - and I like the small portions of desert available- because after the meal, too much desert would be a waste.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 3Leslie1954
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent fresh hot food, nice service! Amazing value and quality!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I love Golden Corral in general because I feel it is the best value in food. I've been to many of them across the states and have had some good, some bad. But, this one is the best I have ever experienced.

We arrived mid day, and even though we didn't expect it, they were turning out hot fresh plates of food over and over. Everything was excellent in quality, taste and temperature.

All of the items were very appealing to look at and well-labeled. Service was very nice and attentive at all times. The restrooms were amazingly clean, and very well stocked.

I highly recommend this location for families, or even by yourself!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Christine H
NY
“Did not feel clean”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Went with a group of friends. The place wasn't as clean as it should be. I ate minimal food. I would have done better eating next door at Chilck Fil A.

Visited June 2014
Severn, Maryland
“Avoid on Sundays!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

You will be packed in like sardines if you visit this place on a Sunday. It appears that they add additional seating, and I've been so crammed I had to ask the table behind me to slide in some so I could get out. Way too crowded. Other than that, it's a Golden Corral, all you can eat with lots of variety.

Visited April 2014