“Corral”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, nice variety but they need to be more clean and organized when are very busy .
Service good , waitress was busy but always polite.

1  Thank Andy2551

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a large tour group, we had approximately 80 people dining at one time. Everything was easy and quick considering our numbers!

1  Thank Jenny P
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Typical buffet food. Not much taste to anything. Cheap food if your on a tight budget, you won't go hungary. Just not much in the way of flavor.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

If you want to put on your toga and have a Roman glutton-fest, then Golden Corral is for you. Of course, I enjoyed pigging out. The food is nothing great but not too bad -- they make up for lack of quality with lots of quanity.

1  Thank oldruggedx
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I know Golden Coral has its fans. Im not one. Ive seen the commercials, and figured Id give it a shot. They do have lots of choices - salads, chicken, meat, etc... but I was not impressed with the quality. I know, I know buffet = quantity. The service was excellent though. One employee kept refilling my ice tea without me even asking; one employee got me some fried shrimp - they were supposed to be out... but weren't. The salad choices were good ... but if Im going to a chain, I'd prefer Chilis, applebees,etc...

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!