“typical buffet food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Typical buffet food. Not much taste to anything. Cheap food if your on a tight budget, you won't go hungary. Just not much in the way of flavor.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

If you want to put on your toga and have a Roman glutton-fest, then Golden Corral is for you. Of course, I enjoyed pigging out. The food is nothing great but not too bad -- they make up for lack of quality with lots of quanity.

1  Thank oldruggedx
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I know Golden Coral has its fans. Im not one. Ive seen the commercials, and figured Id give it a shot. They do have lots of choices - salads, chicken, meat, etc... but I was not impressed with the quality. I know, I know buffet = quantity. The service was excellent though. One employee kept refilling my ice tea without me even asking; one employee got me some fried shrimp - they were supposed to be out... but weren't. The salad choices were good ... but if Im going to a chain, I'd prefer Chilis, applebees,etc...

Reviewed September 10, 2012

First off, keep in mind; this is not a fine dining restaurant. It is a down-home, buffet eating house. It can get croweded and loug. With that being said, it was a good experience – nothing great by good. We went to this Golden Corral later on a Saturday evening, and the wear of the day was showing.
The restaurant was not particularly clean, but nothing a good vacuuming and wipe down couldn’t fix. It looked like it was at the end of a very busy day.
The food was good; again nothing out of this world, but good food, and a tremendous variety. The salad bar was well stocked and a great variety of vegetables and dressings. They also had three or four soup choices which was nice. They had a great entrée and side variety from carved ham to pan seared shrimp and everything in between. There was plenty of fish and shrimp to choose from and the steaks were tasty. Not super tender, but decent and with a good flavor. The cotton candy and chocolate fountain was a big hit with the kids.
Our service was pleasant, she kept the table clean and drinks refilled. The staff tending the buffet was also pleasant.
For all of the food that is offered you can’t beat the price. One hint though, soft drinks are not included in the buffet price. We would return if we are in the area again.

1  Thank travelfamily1426
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband excitedly wanted to go to the All You Can Eat Buffet at Arundel Mills. i am usually not a fan and this trip was no different. My husband loved the place and all the varieties of food, however, i was just the opposite. So please go with my husbands review if you love these type of places and try it...he loved it!

2  Thank laTrendae

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!