“Friendly staff”

SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Just wanted to give a shout out to the friendly staff of this hotel.

We flew in early from the west coast and my kids were exhausted from the red-eye flight. Thank you for that considerate and helpful staff who provided us to check-in early.

Other pluses:
Near the airport, freeways, shops and restaurants, parking is free

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! I'm so happy to hear the staff was able to get you checked in early, especially after the long flight! I hope you join us again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Spring Hill Suites in Hanover, MD back in October 2013, while visiting Arundrel Mills and Maryland's Live Casino and it was the first Spring Hill Suites I have ever stayed in. This hotel is very nice and was also very clean. I requested the 5'th floor but was given the 2'nd floor, because they were all sold out. The room was great and we all slept great as well. Breakfast in the morning was great and they had a great selection as well. Hotel has a really nice fitness center and a indoor pool as well. Hotel is located right across the street from Arundrel Mills and Maryland Live! casino. There are also plenty of restaurants across the street. Hotel is also very close to BWI Airport, and they have arrivals and departures screens nj the lobby. I think they offer a airport shuttle but can't remember. If I am ever in the area again, I will defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We appreciate the feedback and hope you come visit us again in the near future!

Karen I

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed here to catch an early flight out of BWI. Clean, modern hotel with good beds and no outside noise. Friendly staff and reliable shuttle to the airport. Many restaurants within walking distance. Will stay here again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad you liked the hotel! We will see you next time you are heading out of BWI. We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed for an out of town wedding . It was very nice -- rooms very comfortable - handy with the refrigerator and microwave. The beds were comfy and plenty of pillows. We didnt try the sofa bed so no comment on that. The lounge was very nice and was glad to have the room to gather but just wish they would have an outside seating area because it was beautiful and we would have took our LARGE group out there.
The shuttle was nice but at times had to wait a VERY long time , we had traveled all day and was ready to get to get to the room and the shuttle driver had to pick up personal friends of his to drop off somewhere which we were not to happy about.
Our MAIN complaint was that there was 1 group of 2 and 1 group of 3 that requested adjoining or same floor rooms 6months in advance and when we got there we were all put on a different floor , and the room next to us was never was used. also we stayed over an extra day and 2 other couples stayed over 2 extra days (form the wedding rate) some were charged $10.00 extra a night- some were charged $20.00 extra a night and some weren't charged any extra. The front desk told us there was nothing they could do (YES we made our reservations all at the same time ) . so watch your bill and if you have time get more answers why?
Very close to a wonderful mall and casino !!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. We truly appreciate all feeback as is helps us improve everyday. We hope to see you agian in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here and met friends at the casino. On arrival, we were met with friendly staff who quickly checked us in. We used the shuttle to and from the casino. It runs late into the night! Our bed was very comfortable. Water pressure & temperature good. Breakfast was as good as expected.. Would return!

Stayed: July 2014
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet, and that the 24-hour shuttle was able to meet your needs. I will also be sure to pass on your compliments to our front desk staff.

I hope you'll come visit us if your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here the night before our cruise out of Baltimore. Over all it was a good stay. Room was a great size, downside to this is the TV was a bit away from the bed and it was hard to hear without waking my wife up. Breakfast was nice, nothing over the top but for "free" it was nice. Only complaint was the two young ladies at the front desk weren't very friendly, I'm not even sure they said hello. Other then that the stay was nice!

Stayed: July 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm happy to hear that you had plenty of space and that you enjoyed our breakfast. But I am sorry to hear that your experience at the front desk wasn't better, and I will be sure to address that issue with them. We always appreciate the feedback, and hope you come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were 4 adults staying at this hotel last Sunday night for our first visit to Maryland Live Casino. Our first impression was “why were all those people hanging around the front entrance” – turns out they were a bus group getting ready to leave for an evening function. There were also folks hanging around the breakfast lobby area playing cards and mingling. The postage stamp size pool was full though only 5 kids were in it. The gym was probably the length of 5 cars with plenty of machines and workout equipment. Staff is very friendly. They offered $15 vouchers for the casino (that’s $15 per day so $30 for each of us). We needed extra towels and fitted sheets for the sleep sofa which were delivered promptly. Room for 4 adults was ample though we were in it for less than 24 hours – 2 queen beds and an L-shaped sleep sofa, a sink/microwave/refrigerator counter. Bathroom was in the center of the room – toilet and shower behind the door and sink just outside.

We took the shuttle to and from the casino and never waited more than 5 minutes. The shuttle driver had words with someone at the shuttle stop as we were leaving the casino - we had called so when he pulled up we jumped into the last 4 seats. A couple waiting had been waiting but hadn’t called so he told them he would be back in 5 minutes just for them.

Coffee/tea available 24 hours near front desk as well as apples and lollipops. Breakfast was your typical hotel hot breakfast – they ran out of sausage gravy but everything else ample and tasty. Coffee was delicious. The bus group was lolling around the breakfast area until their bus arrived but we managed to find space for 4 (2 at a time at a table). This hotel and entire area looks fairly new with many eating chains and other hotel options. There is also the mall which we did not visit. Prepare for the busy pace of the traffic.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our hotel and of your stay. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. I truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back with us again in the future.