“Great Location”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Brooklyn NY
“Great Location”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Perfect spot to rest after a long day of shopping and playing at the Maryland Live Casino. Plenty do at nearby as well

Stayed in a double studio with great sitting area on the 2nd floor. Room was cleaned and well appointed. Three adults had a comfortable and restful night.

Really enjoyed the unexpected guest laundry area on the 3rd floor. For $2 I was able to do a load of laundry. Didn't go there anticipating to do laundry but really needed to get the smell of food off my coat. Thank goodness for this service as it was a cold weekend. For an additional $2 I was able to get soap and dryer sheets from the front desk as well.

Hotels offers a comp shuttle to and from the Mall / Casino which is a great plus because parking can become a nightmare on the weekends at the Mall / Casino. Be advised the hotel does stop at other Marriott properties in the vicinity. Schedule can be provided at check in.

Breakfast was adequate. I would have preferred more items to choose from but those offered were tasty and fresh. I could smell the scent of fresh waffles from the elevator.
Breakfast was offered from 7am to 10am.

Good Choice and would recommend if visiting Maryland Live.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hi there,

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our hot complimentary breakfast, our laundry services, and convenient shuttle to and from Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live!

I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. I hope to see you back again soon!

Karen Inferrere

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were clearing out of an apartment after my sweetheart's 2 year deployment and I chose this place as it is very close to the mall, lots of eateries near by and has a great little fridge/microwave/sink set up that was perfect for us. We stayed here 3 or 4 days.

The hotel is very clean, they provide a nice breakfast every morning(I really appreciated that) .
The staff was great, friendly, accommodating and pretty funny actually.
We were here when the snow fell and fell... we were snug as a bug in a rug. We had a comfy king bed and a cute sitting area. I did not notice much noise at all and the hotel was full up.

In the end we only moved to another Marriott property because we had an unexpected acquisition of a new puppy (seriously don't ask) and this property does not permit pets.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hello,

We ae so pleased you enjoyed your time here during the snow. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate at it.

We hope to see you back again soon, without the snow.

Thanks,

Capitol Heights, Maryland
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This property is very nice and convenient to the mall and the casino, as well as restaurants. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. The hot breakfast is also a plus. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very clean and affordable. There is also free shuttle to the mall and casino.

Room Tip: I requested close to the elevator and was on the second floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Thank you!

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Really clean n comfortable. The bed was comfy n the other furniture was clean. There were extra blankets and stuff in the closet. It was close to everything arundel mills has to offer. The hotel pool was a lil cloudy due to a lot of kids swimming prior to us coming in. We did use the powerful hot tub an exercise room. They had fruit n lemonade out wen we checked in at 2am an they also had a breakfast buffet but we did not attend. It was a really nice relaxing nite n look forward to another visit.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Hi there,

I'm so happy you had an oppourtunity to stay with us. I'm even happier you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we offer. We look forward to your next visit.

Richmond, Va.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed there New Years Eve for two nights. Had a ball at the Maryland Live Casino. The hotel provided shuttle round trip service to the casino, 24 hours a day. In addition, the suite was perfect, it was clean and fresh, plus spacious. The breakfast was very tasty with eggs, sausage, freshly made waffles, oatmeal, cereal and many other items. The hotel is quiet and very safe. Karen, Emily and Towanda gave great customer service. All if the shuttle drivers were nice and friendly. Everyone in the entire operation had wonderful people skills. I will be back there to stay. Don't forget to sign up for Marriott Rewards. Got a Special rate of $99 per night plus tax....WOW!!

Room Tip: I simply asked for a room not too far from the elevator.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Hello,

I'm so happy you had an unforgettable stay! It's good to hear you took advantage of our shutle service to the Maryland Live Casino and am glad you had a good time there. We look forward to seeing you again!

Happy New Year!!

Cumberland, Rhode Island
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Eventhough we were there for one night, we had a great stay. The room was great, staff was very attentive to our needs, and the breakfast was great. The hotel is in a great location near the car rental facility for BWI and the Arrundel Mills mall.

Will stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Hi there,

I'm glad you enjoyed your short stay with us. I will thank the whole staff for making your visit to the area a good one. Thank you for the feedback on our breakfast as well, we really appreciate it!

We hope to see you back again soon!

Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were in the area to attend a football game in Annapolis, but as we were unable to find a hotel near the stadium, our search led us to the the Spring Hill Suites in Hanover. It is located approx 30 minutes from Annapolis, near the airport (BWI). Our room was clean and well maintained, and we were able to get our room at a very reasonable rate by booking directly with the hotel. A breakfast is provided, which included cheese omelets, sausage patties, waffles, cereals, juices, and fresh fruit.

It's my understanding that this hotel is often used as for travelers with early morning flights from BWI, and the hotel advertises a shuttle service for that purpose. There's a casino nearby, along with a shopping area as well - neither of which we used. It's close enough to Baltimore, so one might stay here if they wanted to wished to visit the Inner Harbor and other areas of interest.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so happy you enjoyed the accommodations and are pleased you were able to try our new breakfast! I will let the whole staff know how happy you were with your stay. We hope you are able to stay again the next time you are in the area.