New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Hanover
“Great Stay - too short”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the perfect place for business travelers to re-group between flight / cities, or for a small business meeting or training program. Helpful staff, handy shuttle service, and close to airport and rental car svcs.

The only suggestion for improvement would be to have more luggage carts available.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed the hotel. Also, thank you for the luggage cart suggestion.

We hope to see you back soon.

Thanks,

Karen Inferrere

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a pleasant stay. We were here for a reunion and the staff was excellent. The rooms were nice. The pool was very small and even had a lifeguard. Being close to the outlet mall was very nice. The shuttle picked us up from the train station near the airport and we took it another day to the mall.

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel, the area, and the shuttle service. We apprceiate the kind words and hope to see you back sometime soon.

Andover, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Courteous staff
Pool and hot tub, though small like most SH Suites
Clean, comfortable room
Close to airport, car rental return, Arundel Mills Mall, and Maryland Live casino

I would stay here again if I was staying near BWI or the casino.

Be carefull of gas prices right near the mall. They are very high. There's a Costco (if you are a member).

Stayed July 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are so happy you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again in the future.

Midlothian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed here for lacrosse tournament in Baltimore. Although we had a 30 minute drive to the tournament, it was well worth it. Lots to do in the area, Casino and huge mall with lots of places to eat and Dave and Busters. Rooms very nice and clean, but first Springhill I have stayed in with only one TV in the room. Buffet was great in the mornings and staff was very friendly and helpful. Even provide a shuttle to and from the Casino.

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel, services, and staff. I'll pass all the compliments on to our staff. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us and in the area. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope you will come back and stay the next time you are in town.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were at another hotel and relocated to this one. THE BEST DECISION EVER!! This hotel was awesome. The food was great! The room and facilities were so nice. The even was a complimentary Manager's dinner for the guests (free). It was delicious!!!

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it. I hope to see you back again the next time you are in the area.

Thank you so much!!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed July 1st thru 3rd. This hotel is located across the street from a huge mall that has a casino attached. The lobby area is nice and spacious. Breakfast was included each morning and on Tuesday night dinner with beer and wine was included. Our room was a nice spacious suite with a living room area. Overall appearance of the room was very nice and I would highly recommend this hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful. I had to print our boarding passes one day and the printer was out of ink. Due to other customers using the printer they ran out of ink and allowed me to go to the back office and print what I needed. Very nice pool and they had the largest workout room I have ever seen in a hotel. Hotel is located in a nice quiet area near the highway. Never heard the traffic.

Room Tip: Nice large suites
Hello,

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm thankful the location worked for you and you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, pool, and fitness room. We renovated our fitness room last year and yes, it is huge. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I truly appreciate it and hope you come to visit again soon.

Thanks!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed six nights. Rooms are a bit dated. Breakfast is good for the coffee and waffles but stay away from the runny eggs and the half cooked bacon and sausage. Last day of housekeeping service I removed all sheets to get fresh linens. The same soiled sheets were put back on my bed! Complained to manager and he brought stained ill-fitting sheets to change the linens myself. Noticed little black bugs in the room as I prepared for checkout. Springhill Suites has done way down since my last stay in 2010. What a shame. Front desk staff is pleasant but housekeeping needs more training on how to properly clean the rooms.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank FabulousMom2010
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear the comments about your stay with us. Cleanliness is, in my mind, the most important part of ones stay. I understand how disappointing this stay must have been for you. I will make sure to discuss your issues with the housekeeping department. Also, I sorry to hear you did not enjoy our breakfast much either. I will talk to the breakfast crew about the issues you had.
I take all feeedback, good and bad, very seriously. I thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how your stay was.