“Good hotel for Business Travelers”

SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Tokyo, Japan
“Good hotel for Business Travelers”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This hotel is good for business travelers. A continental breakfast and free internet are included, and the hotel is a three minute drive from the huge Arundel Mills mall and shopping complex. There is a small pool and hot tub (both indoors), and a washer/dryer if you need to wash your clothes. Internet works well, the rooms are quiet and comfortable, and the staff is helpful and friendly. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel.

Room Tip: A room further from the elevators will be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I’m sorry it has taken so long to respond to your review. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much it helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know what you think of our hotel and staff. We hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your time with us!

Karen Inferrere

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The room was great - clean, comfortable and had everything I needed for my stay (fridge, microwave, etc.). I thought the grounds and common areas were well kept. I'd rate it a 5 star if the price was lower but I do realize how close I was to the airport so expect to pay top dollar in this area. Across the street from a hugh mall with restaurants all around. Good location and convienent to the airport.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The location is right across the street from the mall. Not only do they have breakfast, but they have desserts every night and a dinner buffet some nights. The staff is nice and the room are clean and LARGE.

Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is a very basic hotel near BWI. The location is great - convenient to the airport, but also across the way from Arundel Mills which is like a mall on steroids. The hotel itself is a little worn, but we knew this was not a luxury site. You get what you're paying for and if you just need a convenient place to stay, this is a good spot. Your stay comes with a breakfast buffett and manager's social at night which was a nice treat with chicken and burgers and beer. The shuttle drivers were friendly and prompt when picking us up from the Mills. We had a car but opted for the shuttle since it was so easy.

Room Tip: We paid more for a room with extra sitting area and two beds. The extra space was nice since there w...
Hi there,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I’m sorry it has taken so long to respond to your review. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much it helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know what you think of our hotel and staff. We hope you return for another stay and it is more than average next time. We will be renovated at the end of this year and agree we are getting a little worn. Again, thanks for staying!

Albuquerque
Reviewed April 12, 2012

After arriving at 1:00 AM, it took 5 phone calls to an unbelievably rude and unhelpful front desk manager to get a shuttle after a nearly 1 hour wait. We never received an apology, only a cold shoulder upon checkin. In hundreds of Marriott stays, this was the first time I have ever been treated this way by a Marriott staff member. No matter how nice a hotel may be, the treatment by the staff reflects on the entire operation.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Southern Maryland
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I along with our 17 year old son stayed here the night of April 2, 2012. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly. There was plenty of room for 3 (2 queen beds, a couch and chair). The suite had a refrigerator, microwave, and sink. There is only one sink and it was outside the bathroom. We chose this hotel as it offered a shuttle to/from BWI and allowed us to leave our car parked there while we were away for $21. That is much cheaper than parking at the airport. It is very close to Arundel Mills Mall which was nice and allowed us to do some shopping before we left for our trip. Our wake up call was right on time. The bus driver to take us to the airport was great. The only disappointment was when we returned from our trip and called for a pickup at the airport. We waited about 45 minutes and had to call 3 times before we were picked up (at first there was a mix up about where we were to wait, but even after that was straightened out we waited WAY too long). Once we were picked up we were taken some back road to the hotel. Which seemed totally ridiculous.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed April 2, 2012

It was difficult to locate this hotel because of lack of signage and stuff. We arrived late, and the person that checked us in was not very friendly. Checking out was different though. Breakfast was alright, no bread/toast, but bagels available. No biscuits either. Cheese omelets but no scrambled eggs/bacon like I expected of most hotels. Nothing really bad about that, just personal meal preference. The pool and jacuzzi had its own security-ish guard. 10 and under cannot enter the jacuzzi, just their feet. The room was large and quite comfortable. iHome included.

1 Thank ChristinaF