WINNER WONDERLAND

Medieval Tours Dinner and Tournament in Maryland
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Hanover
“Great for ALL ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I attened a show with my daughter an her school band program. An we all had a blast!
I would love to have one closer to home to take the family to. We will have to find a castle when plaining our family vacation next year.

D.C.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I really loved Medieval Times! It was my first trip and we had a LivingSocial deal. Be prepared: you eat all the food with your hands and the services is NOT that of a top-tier restaurant. However, the show more than makes up for any and all shortcomings!

Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for Washington D.C. Field Trip Groups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our eighth graders always enjoy going to see Medieval Times during their field trip to Washington D.C. It's a fun performance with plenty of food. The knights come out for photos after the performance. The kids love it!

Dunkirk
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun, once,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Ok for the first time, but dont see much need to go again, fun for kids birthday, or kid gettogethers

Visited June 2012
Shamokin, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I found this really fun. It was a little slow to start off with. I didn't really get what was going on. It picked up a lot with the sword fighting. That was really fun. Food was pretty good. Drinks were expensive but that's to be expected. I say try it at least once.